Borrow

Questions and answers concerning the Jew (1942)

Author: B'nai B'rith. Anti-defamation League; Livingston, Sigmund, 1872-1946
Subject: Antisemitism
Publisher: Chicago, Ill
Language: English
Digitizing sponsor: Internet Archive
Book contributor: Internet Archive
Collection: lendinglibrary; browserlending; internetarchivebooks; americana
Notes: Pages 88 and 89, texts went between gutter.

"First printing, April, 1942. Second printing, May, 1942."

Questions answered by Sigmund Livingston. cf. p. iii

Bibliography: p. 53-64

Write a review
Borrowed 22 times
Reviews
Average Rating: 1.00 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: Bob Davis, Retired - 1.00 out of 5 stars - February 15, 2013
Subject: If you wanted a classic whitewash, this is your book!
I only wish I could use it on my fence line. A concentrated essence of whitewash such as this does not come easily or without effort (and OUTRAGE!) but unfortunately it can not be converted into a more useful form.

Still a useful read, for education about the classic lies and distortions employed to obfuscate and confuse the issues at hand. You will find many recycled in today's media, if you can stomach such pablum.

Reviewer: Jonathan Price - 1.00 out of 5 stars - September 27, 2011
Subject: Typical ADL Propaganda.
Sugar-coated lies, half-truths and prevarication.

Boxid: IA108209
Scanningcenter: sfdowntown
Mediatype: texts
Identifier: questionsanswers00bnai
Operator: scanner-sokpheap-meas@...
Scanner: scribe15.sfdowntown.archive.org
Identifier-access: http://www.archive.org/details/questionsanswers00bnai
Identifier-ark: ark:/13960/t0ht38005
Ocr: ABBYY FineReader 8.0
Donor: alibris